Our Delaware surveyors are dedicated to providing dependable personal service when you need it. Established in 1974 and with over 60 years of combined professional experience, Miller-Lewis, Inc. has the expertise to assure your project runs smoothly from conception to the final as built.
Our staff is equipped with innovative survey and drafting technology and we are prepared to meet any need from construction surveying to basic property line surveys. With offices on both sides of Sussex County and three professional land surveyors on staff, we can serve as a knowledgeable technical resource that is readily available to you.
Miller-Lewis, Inc. offers a full range of professional services to engineering and design firms, contractors and builders, and real estate developers, as well as private individuals.
We are dedicated to continual education and research in the field of land surveying and related technologies. If you have any questions about a land surveying issue please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Boundary and Property Surveys
- Solar Panel and Wind Turbine Positioning
- New Home Positioning, Conceptual Plans and Consultation
- Land Development Conceptual Plans and Consultation
- Minor and Major Land Subdivisions
- Construction and Road Stakeout
- Grading and Storm water Drainage Plans
Copyright 2012 Miller-Lewis Inc.: Delaware Surveyors. All Rights Reserved
- Finished Construction and As-Built Surveys
- Elevation Certificates and Flood Zone Determination
- Wetland and Geo-technical Coordination
- Letters of Map Amendment (LOMA) and Letters of Map Revision (LOMR)
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Assistance in Accident and Crime Investigations
Miller-Lewis, Inc. specializes in providing expert land surveying services to western Sussex County and all of Kent County Delaware.